Command Squad Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Command Squad Questions

hey people at LO, new to the forum here..i figured this would be a good place to look for some answers to my 40k questions so here we go. i saw someone else posted something on a command squad and what they can use on bikes or something like that but what i wanted to do here is show my command squad and make sure it is all totally legal for gameplay regulations. because knowing me, reading the codex over and over always confuses me more everytime. so here we go:

Command Squad:

Unit Composition = 4 veterans, 1 apothecary.

Space Marine Standard Bearer, Company Champion w/ power sword and combat shield, Space Marine Veteran w/ Power Fist and Plasma Pistol, Space Marine Veteran w/ Flamer, Space Marine Apothecary w/ Reductor and Chainsword (CCW)

now let me get this straight, the apothecary is allowed to have the chainsword right?

i saw on the model that the champion had a combat shield, but a bolt pistol attached to the shield, does that mean he can fire the bolt pistol along with the use of the power sword while still maintaining the bonuses of the combat shield?

the veteran with company standard is holding a bolt pistol as well, that means he can shoot with it right?

anyway thanks LO.

Last edited by whiplash308; January 3rd, 2009 at 03:20.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    479 (x8)

For the last time please, look at the option, if the option "Replaces" something, you no longer have it, otherwise you still have the item. In other words, the apothecary still has everything, he just has narthecium in addition to. Regardless of what the model looks like, he still has either the bolter or bolt pistol and the chainsword. The champion never says the combat shield or power weapon replaces anything and ditto for the banner bearer.
    Blais's Paint Studio-Getting broken armies good soft scores since 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohhh ok i was just making sure and needed some extra clarification. well sorry for probably asking the same question over again >.>

+ Reply to Thread