Demon/Witch Hunters Rules Clarifications - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Demon/Witch Hunters Rules Clarifications

Hi Guys,

I've attempted to use the search function to find the answers that i am looking for, however the sheer amount of data i've been sifting through to attempt to answer my question is amazing, so i figured i'd just go ahead and ask the questions here.

So i'd be incredibly gratefull for any answers to the following questions, and if possible some
    'proof' to backup the answer (i play with friends who will like to see 'official' documentation).

1) When fielding land raiders whose rules do we use, the WH/DH codex rules or the new ones from SM?
    2) When using SM as allies for which hunters and fielding their Dreadnought, can i field the different types, such as ironclad and veteran?
    3) Same as above but with the new Land Raider Variants? such as redeemer.

Any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

255 (x6)

1) You use the rules from the book they are from. However, there are updates on the GW site.
    2) No. You can only use what is listed.
    3) No. You can only use what is listed.

The Village
    18 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

The straight answer to all your questions is: you use exactly what the codex says, as amended by the official GW FAQ for the army (which can be found on the GW website).

Yes, there are downsides to this, but there are a few upsides as well. For example, while our Assault Cannon is only Heavy 3 (no rending!), our land raider crusaders can always fire their hurricane bolters. And we do have the most recent version of the Machine Spirit rules in the Errata.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread