What are people using for their Eviscerator Priests? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are people using for their Eviscerator Priests?

Topic says it all basically. I am trying to find models I can use for my Priests, but in my army lists I have equipped them with Eviscerators and I cant for the life of me find any suitable models to represent these guys. I am pretty sure Eviscerator Priests are common, so what models are people using for them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x2)

I have a VSS model with Evisc, bolt pistol, and no helmet. I use for my priest. I painted her robes a different color than the rest of my army, and greenstuffed a giant book on her back, rather than a backpack. she stands out, which is what I wanted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

i was thinking about another canoness model with the chainsword in one hand and a scroll in the other. Or use a chainsword from another model and swap it out for one of the hammers on the Bertha Bestraufrung model from Mordheim.

Suffer not the heretic. That's right, I'm looking at you Astartes Librarians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if people are just using plain old Chainswords and calling them Eviscerators, and their opponents are generally accepting that, then thats cool. GW Online has several different Priest models with Chainswords that I dont mind the look of. The only reason I disregarded them was because I figuire Chainswords and Eviscerators are two wildly different things and it might not be acceptable to just call a Chainsword an Eviscerator. Cheers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

as long as the weapon has teeth on it i dont think anyone will care that its actually slightly smaller than a true eviscerator. plus not many models seem to come with an eviscerator except an honest to god priest or repentias. im making an pure sisters army (in the sense that all the models are female) and dont want to use the male priest with the eviscerator. Its rather difficult to find good female replacements.

Suffer not the heretic. That's right, I'm looking at you Astartes Librarians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can always green stuff chain "bits" down the back side of a standard sword.
    For Michigan Apoc news and meetups.. www.mi40k.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    235 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scave View Post
    im making an pure sisters army (in the sense that all the models are female) and dont want to use the male priest with the eviscerator. Its rather difficult to find good female replacements.
    Sisters of Sigmar work the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually took a dwarf priest I found and added a repentia eviserator and a las pistol. I liked the idea of a fat balding squat fellow with all these scantily clad women.

Oh guess I should point out that my priest only runs with my repentia.

No King Rules Forever Dawnrunner's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x1)

If you can find it, there's a Daemonhunters Henchman model that is ABSOLUTELY perfect for a priest w/eviscerator. You'll know what I'm talking about once you see it.
    The Emperor set a fire in their hearts that they might burn the iniquitous and the impure from his sight. And the light of that flame shall be as a beacon to the faithful, a light that shines in the darkest places.

ZMB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

55 (x1)

I recently decided to make my own priest. I really don't care for the models GW has out now. I am going to make one with an Eviscerator. The one I built now uses a bit from the Cannoness model, the head and body from a fantasy Flagellant and a arm from a Dark Angels space marine. Here is a PIC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast