stormtroopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stormtroopers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

stormtroopers

if you use DH storm troopers do you have access to the las cannon, bolter teams? or anything other than the storm troopers and chimera?

I dont really want to turn my army into a IG with DH allies, I want a full DH army but I want to use Inquisition troopers-- so can I use the weapons teams etc allowed by IG, but not necessarily mentioned about stormtroopers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

jy2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

The DH stormtroopers can only use items/wargear from their own codex. Same applies to IG stormies. So whereas DH ST's have to pay 15 for their power weapons and IG ST's only pay 5, DH ST's can also get power fists and thunderhammers. Also on the plus side, DH stormies can get the cheaper rhinos instead of the chimeras that the IG's can only take.

DH army cannot induct any HQ or Elite from the IG or Space Marines so they cannot take any of the suppot squads that come with the command platoon. Nor can they take heavy weapon platoons (they can only take 1 LR Battle Tank as heavy). So you are out of luck if you want to take heavy bolters, lascannons, and other heavy weapon squads for your DH army. The only way to take them is by getting them in your standard inducted infantry platoon or sentinels (which requires 2 or more regular IG troop choices).

Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Inquisitor or Inquisitor Lord can equip with gun servitors.

A great combo in conjunction with gun servitors as a firebase would be to take mystics and sages, they have some deadly abilities.

You can take armoured fist squads or infantry platoons which can equip with the heavy weapon you mention as allies.
    I might write like a ork but i fight like a poet.
    Some one tell me they have ever seen a nightbringer die from a Nemesis Force Weapon.

+ Reply to Thread