New Imperial Guard Codex (5th Edition) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New Imperial Guard Codex (5th Edition)

Alright I have found out a while ago that in the next few months they are going to release a new Guard codex for 5th edition.

No Doctrines (This is just a rumor)

Commissar Lord (its like a Colonel-Commissar)

new plastic Storm Troopers

new plastic Cadian Command Squad

new plastic Catachan Command Squad

also storm troopers can take a valkryie as a transport

new platic valkryie (it will not be a flying unit for regular games its going to be counted as a skimmer)

new plastic kit for Leman Russ with demolisher and another tank class upgrades

also leman russ are going to be in squads of 3 which each count as on heavy choice

also armoured fist squads are gone now everything is going to be platoon based like veterans or drop troopers
    this is how the are going to replace the doctrines

also i have no idea what this is going to be but one of the guys told me at the Bunker that they have a new model called a Prima Psyker (neither me or the guy at the shop new what that is)

1 thing i hope they have is they make it so u cant give a command squad everything in the armoury

Last edited by Lord C Hull; January 26th, 2009 at 06:42.

+ Reply to Thread