Iornclad dreadnought idee - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iornclad dreadnought idee

Hey all
    i had the idee of taking a ironclad dreadnought with 2 hv flamers, a drop pod and 2 HKMs, do yo think it will work? looks pretty awesome on paper,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double heavy flamer dreads of any stripe work well. Especially vs light infantry. A double heavy flamer dread can (in the right conditions) drop a full mob of ork boyz. Ironclads are even more obnoxious.

Don't know about the HKmissiles. That dread will get stuck in rather quickly, so you'll be lacking a good chance to shoot them. I'd just go with irconclad with 2 heavy flamers in the pod. Actually I'd run 2. That's just me. I run 2 regular double heavy flamer dreads, and I love them. Best units in my marine army.
    I'm trying to catalog every song with a reference to yetis or Sasquatch. Please help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Give him a drop pod, and that idea just might seem crazy enough to work!! Especially against horde armies. Just make sure you give him some support, or he'll be taken down quickly.

+ Reply to Thread