13th Company Wulfen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

13th Company Wulfen

I was looking for a cool alternative for blood angels death company and was wondering if anyone new if gamesworkshop still sold wulfen, they are not on they're site but can you get them instore or by direct order.

Warning this user is totally insane...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

Hey! no stealing my idea!

LOL

Actually, I am planning on doing the same thing with my Wulfen having them "Count As" other units.

I haven't seen them retail for a while, but they are still available on Ebay.

Might want to try checking it out.

Also, you could try one of the numerous bitz merchants out there, and see about getting plastic beastmen heads and/or other parts, with a bit of greenstuff (and clipping of horns and such) you could get some decent looking wulfen out of them. (its what I plan on doing to fill out the ranks since I only have one unit of 5 right now)

Respectfully,
    --Forsaken
    * "I'm Significant!" -screamed the dust speck
    * "Call me old fashioned, but an evil ascension to power just isn't the same without someone chanting faux Latin in the background."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats a shame, they are really nice models. Still might be able to get some from an independant stockist... well with some luck anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or you could hold off until later this year when (apparantly) the Space Wolves will be redone. With a new SW Codex should come new SW models, which should almost definitely include Wulfen models.

Just find another army you like to collect in the mean time, and grab some Wulfen when the SW codex is redone this year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh the rumours keep changing for space wolves and i am in doubt as to whether they will bother yet... as there were many rumours claiming they're release in january... and well that came and went and all we have is a cool collectors model.

Also on the side of collecting another race... the only race i don't have is necrons... and that is another WAITING FOR CODEX race, spose i could update my guard thou. Or collect a 12th space marine army.

Or just pack it in....

YAAAAAAAAAAAA RIGHT!!! HAHAHA!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually the rumor floating around awhile ago was "January" and not "January 09" which confused alot of people. The scheduled date for SW is January 2010, last time I looked for it anyways. I went to Ebay and bought the bulk of my current SW force simply because they supposedly had a new dex on the way in the next few months. Had I known it was over a year I would have picked a different army, since I had just got finished waiting for what seemed like an eternity for the WoC new book. Now having said that I have to admit that I have loved the Wolves so far even without the new book. You get the benefits of the Space Wolves special rules, cheaper gear in some cases, an amazing Dreadnaught in the SW Ven, and to top it off you use all the spiffy new vehicle rules/configs/costs from the new SM codex.

As far as the Wulfen models go I think you could easily get something from GW or another miniature company to represent a werewolf, but modeling it with a chainsword/boltpistol and partial power armor is gonna be rough. I have 6 of them I got in the package deal off Ebay, and if I remember correctly when I have looked for Space Wolves stuff on Ebay there were usually 1-2 auctions for Wulfen up at the time.

+ Reply to Thread