Help guys - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help guys

My problem is that i dont know how to paint my iron snakes land raider and other vehicles.Do you know any variants.Today i saw titan iron snakes and i liked it very much.I mean is it a good idea to paint my veicles in boltgun.HELP and emperor will bless you!!!

---------- Post added at 219 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

Maybe i have to mix few colors

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilKota View Post
    My problem is that i dont know how to paint my iron snakes land raider and other vehicles.Do you know any variants.Today i saw titan iron snakes and i liked it very much.I mean is it a good idea to paint my veicles in boltgun.HELP and emperor will bless you!!!

---------- Post added at 219 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

Maybe i have to mix few colors
    Well, for inspiration on painting vehicles Metal, look no further than the grey knights!

Grey Knights MK IV Dreadnought

I'd start with a black undercoat, then a first boltgun coat, mixed with a little black and codex grey. Then pure boltgun metal with just a tad of codex grey. Highlights with first chainmail, then mithril. The grey in the paint is to take a little of the shine of and make your highlights stand out more.

Hope this may proof helpful!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what about washing
    Which inks do you use.
    And what do you think about land raider with red bottom and metal upper part.
    Have you got any photos of vehicles.
    I liked your dreadnought

---------- Post added at 103 ---------- Previous post was at 101 ----------

Do you like drybrushing

+ Reply to Thread