WH Excel Army Builder WIP - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

WH Excel Army Builder WIP

Hey guys,

I made an army builder in Excel. The problem is I used 2007 and I was going to convert it backwards (LO only allows for xls files not xlsx) but some of the formulas I used won't be valid anymore. I'd love to share it with everyone and get some feedback as I close in on finishing it, I'm pretty happy with it as of now.

Just as a question, how many people only have an older version of excel?

Does anybody know a good website to host the file from since I can not do it here? I could always email people it if they were interested.

Like I said it's not quite done but I think it's got great functionality right now. I'm finishing up some minor cosmetic things to it and theres one actual issue I know left in it but that's about it. Hope some people could find use for it, I actually had fun making it.

2. Remove Advertisements

College Station, Texas
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x1)

These type of things are really popular in the World Of Warcraft community. I would suggest using rapid share, fileshack, or something similar to that.

I would also make the spread sheet 97-2003... because most people that are using excel, that have an older version, and everyone using a new version, will be all to open it.

The only really really good spread sheet that I have seem for Theory Crafting is called "Shaman Stats" You could google some and find a copy of it. It is truly very well done. I can't imagine that you are going to be needing to do complex math with your sheet, so you might could find a few tips and tricks on how to do the list shorting and things like that from Shaman Stats.

GL.. Looking forward to it.

+ Reply to Thread