Which Army do you hate playing against? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which army do you hate most playing against

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chaos Daemons

3 3.30%
  • Chaos Space Marines

10 10.99%
  • Daemonhunters

0 0%
  • Dark Eldar

3 3.30%
  • Eldar

13 14.29%
  • Imperial Guard

6 6.59%
  • Necrons

7 7.69%
  • Orks

15 16.48%
  • Space Marines

11 12.09%
  • Tau

6 6.59%
  • Witchhunters

1 1.10%
  • Tyranids

16 17.58%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

Which Army do you hate playing against?

What army do you just hate playing against and for what reason.

For me its nidzilla armies. I can take out swarms of gaunts and other nids but for some reason I cannot take out fexes with any ease. The worse Carnie I played against was three godfexes which drove me insane. I could do nothing to stop him by turn 4.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

I'm going to have to say Orks. because they over run me, and get my guys into close combat and destroy them, plus i need like 5 or 6 ups to kill them, and the guy i play is really good on rolling saves, and all my armor is destroyed by his 6 deffkoptas destroy like 1 leman russ and crew stun my Armored fist squad on his first turn almost every time.
    We who have seen war will never stop seeing it....In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanith Ghosts View Post
    I'm going to have to say Orks. because they over run me, and get my guys into close combat and destroy them, plus i need like 5 or 6 ups to kill them, and the guy i play is really good on rolling saves, and all my armor is destroyed by his 6 deffkoptas destroy like 1 leman russ and crew stun my Armored fist squad on his first turn almost every time.
    Orks have lost a lot of their close combat strength. Its only their number that keep them on top. Take their numbers away and you got a better chance. The deffkopptas are pure evil though. The Orks have been changed from a close combat army to more of a shooty army now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Marrius View Post
    Orks have lost a lot of their close combat strength. Its only their number that keep them on top. Take their numbers away and you got a better chance. The deffkopptas are pure evil though. The Orks have been changed from a close combat army to more of a shooty army now.
    yea but i can never kill any of his guys because i'm a freaking idiot and put my tanks in front of my infantry for those 2 games, i ever do that again. Plus he got constant waaaghs from his Wierdboy as he was Warped head or whatever and got to re roll.
    We who have seen war will never stop seeing it....In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

I hate tyranids with Endless Number, I can never get to an objective outside my deployment zone and they JUST KEEP COMING!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by carrotman50 View Post
    I hate tyranids with Endless Number, I can never get to an objective outside my deployment zone and they JUST KEEP COMING!!!!!
    A good way to stop them is to kill off their synapse. Without that they struggle.

And thank you for answering why you hate playing against a certain army. We have a great deal of people responding to the polls but not answering why they hate a particular army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate playing against orks, they cost the same as a guardsman, but have better stats and weapons. I find it hard to win against them.

But a list I would dread to play against is 6 carnifex'es, 2 hivetyrants and the rest being 60+ spinegaunts.. its... evil.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

I hate playing guard against any other army that is set up as a gunline. This often leads to a stand still and take urns shooting type of batle which is just no fun. Guard are very guilty of this but the Tau also do this a lot, i'd vote for guard because they tend to do this more often, but i hate battlesuits especially broadsides.

I think i'll vote for Tau, this may just be because where i play there is one tau player and every group seems to have an ***. Ours just happens to ply Tau and witch hnters.
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

118 (x6)

Chaos Daemons.

BloodCrushers & Fateweaver can bite me

At least we'll have the psychic choir soon to drop FW's Ld so we can blast him off the board.

But honestly, sometimes I feel like fighting daemons w/ IG is basically saying "ok, on a 3+ you win" If they make their rolls, there is not a whole lot you can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nids. Well, when I use my marines, I have a hard time killing the big bugs. With my guard, an overwhelming amount of firepower takes down the little guys, but one or two big bugs usually makes it into combat.. and it kills me. Any other army I can literally shoot ot death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast