Buying Sisters Of Battle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone I'm new to Sisters of Battle, recently decided to collect them and I was wondering if I could aford there metal models with only $60.00 Canadian?

If so, what should I buy? I was thinking Battle Squad and Canoness.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, sisters are exclusively metal models, except for some of their vehicles, so they are quite expensive. 60 Canadian dollars are around 26 pounds, so if prices in Canada are anything like the ones in the UK, you would be able to buy a sister squad box and a canonness blister, but not much more. Buying a sisters army will be a big monetary drain, especially if you want unit variety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

you might be able to find some good deals on E-bay or some one selling sisters of battle on LO. All armys can get expensive... my blood angels have cost me over $1,000 U.S. curancy so far, and that not including forge world or my figure cases. all and all be expected to pay a lot of time and money into it. X-mas and Birthdays make great times to get new minis ^_^

-Jenn

Current Armys
    Tomb Kings, Marines, Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sister do tend to be an expensive army but there are a couple ways to get around it. first off if you already have an Imperial Guard Army u can ally them with your sister so get you more points quicker. Same thing with Space Marines but you have to ally Sister to them for some difefernt reasons. I would first buy 2 squads of battle sisters a cannoness and seraphim. This is gonna run you about 110$US This will give you a small little army and even if you can't buy eveything at once these would be thee first purchases on my part. It should give you around 450-500 points.!

Closed Thread