wow... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wow...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

wow...

I just won my first battle,we had 1000 point IG(me), Orks and SM, Vs. 1500 point SM, Grey Knights with Land Raider Crusader and LRBT.

It was a pretty good sized battle as we were playing on a 48" by 72" Ping Pong Table with just some random terrain Pieces, out of my thousand point Army, i only had my 2 LRBT, one with a destroyed Pintle Mount Bolter, and Basilisk, in which all weapons were destroyed.

I killed 5 Grey Knights with one Battle Cannon shot

We who have seen war will never stop seeing it....In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x2)

That's great! One time I wiped out Ultra-Marines in a 1k point game. I lost the battlecannon on the only russ I brought and I lost 1 guardsmen to the stormbolter turrent on a dread's drop pod. Everything else lived.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by YounGunner View Post
    That's great! One time I wiped out Ultra-Marines in a 1k point game. I lost the battlecannon on the only russ I brought and I lost 1 guardsmen to the stormbolter turrent on a dread's drop pod. Everything else lived.
    nice
    We who have seen war will never stop seeing it....In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams....

I Expect the Inquisition RecklessFable's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    210 (x5)

Gratz!
    RecklessFable's Journey to Mediocrity (Painting an IG army)
    I've been addicted to World of Tanks lately and neglecting my IG... But it is so... much... fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x2)

It is neat how in the big ally matches like the one you had, IG seem to get ignored. It seems like your allies fast stuff like assault marines and orc wagons and things get all the attention (for somewhat obvious reason I guess). At the same time it seems like you tanks and gunlines do most of the killing. All of your allies big checkers pieces kind of make your line of pawns look suttle.

+ Reply to Thread