Whats the secret to Space Wolfs? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats the secret to Space Wolfs?

Ive been playing Space Wolfs for a few weeks now and i just cant seem to win with them. I've used all the tricks i have read about you know keeping some hidden power fists and all that but it not working so any good advice out there? thanks for any light you can shine on my problem.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

entirely depends on what army list you are running, and what armies (and their lists) you are facing.

I've watched a unit of 10 longfangs decimate Abadon and two units of 10 bezerkers in a single game, and still go on to hold an objective to win the game, so I'm thinking its more about your list and how you're playing it, rather than any particular 'trick'.

CR

Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

A friend of mine uses 15 blood claws and a wolf guard mounted in a land raider crusader 2 power fists and 3 power weapons total. that's a nast unit and it's worked wonders for him.
    Most Notable Achievements:
    Killed a Revenant Titan in one shot.
    Killed 900 pts worth of Blood Angels in 2 turns while only loosing 4 pts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

Thats not very descriptive of how you are playing Space Wolves. There is no one "trick" to making a Space Wolf (or any other army in that matter) to work. If it was as easy as a "trick" or a "button", it wouldnt be a very fun game. Do you have anything specific about the games you have been playing? Maybe check out some battle reports to see how people play any space marine army. There will be a lot of similar tactics that can be played. Other than that, we need specifics to help you specifically.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by CleanRabbit View Post
    entirely depends on what army list you are running, and what armies (and their lists) you are facing.

I've watched a unit of 10 longfangs decimate Abadon and two units of 10 bezerkers in a single game, and still go on to hold an objective to win the game, so I'm thinking its more about your list and how you're playing it, rather than any particular 'trick'.

CR
    Umm that shouldn't have happend he is only allowed 5 long fangs in the squad, if someone let him play with 10 that silly fool got played.

On topic, maybe post your list that you have been using and failing with and then others can make some posts concerning what you could change

+ Reply to Thread