Dark Angels Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do they recruit from?

I have this feelign that when I read the codex that they can't recruit anymore because they... Well they dont trust anybody and basically everyone on the rock is already recruited or soemthing to that effect.

Assuming the above is true: Scouts, do they always stay scouts or are they able to later be promoted ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well due to the dark angels destroying their home planet the dark angels recruit from many worlds and they dont have a set world which can lead to great variation.

As for the bit about trusting they only tell people the truth about the chapter when they join the deathwing and to do that you have to constatly show your faitthfullness to the chapter.

Scouts do get promoted but remember scouts arnt always initiates. Just because they dont have power armour dosnt mean there new to the chapter.

Closed Thread