Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I found this force list, on the Games Workshop site ( US ). As always, GW makes a project of theirs sound insanely good.
It looks good to me, minus the GW rants, but is it? I might just change a few things, as I am not to keen on shoving my "head" HQ , down my opponent's throat. I might throw in a chplain, for that job, and have my captain/command squad hang back with the tactical.
Anyone have opinions/suggestions on this list?
Thank you in advance.
The only thing i would consider changing is the vindicator. I personally dont like them but a lot of people have said that if you take one you need to take two and if you take two it is insanely good. Other than that it seems like a very balanced force to me.
the list seems fine, the only thing that bothers if the kinda lack of anti-tanks weapons, sure he has 4-5 missile launcher but still or maybe its just me as I play SW and generally rely more on melta guns and such. the other thing ins in the pic he is missing to rhino, its no big deal but it really annoys me. execpt for that the list should be fine.
ps: where can i find the carrameldansen marine girl
My dentist last name is khorne, no seriously, my dentist is khorne.
Thank you, for the opinions.
I also noticed the two missing rhino, then again, I rarely see a force pic with all the said models from GW.
Maybe I should change out some MLs for Lascannons, and try to shove in a las pred.
@ Chapnick - You can find the dancing SM girl here : Space Marines - 1d4chan ( just scroll down ).
Clicking any pic, brings you to another gallery. Just be careful, however, as some of the pics are "Hrm". If you get my drift....
Maleopener, firstly LOL at those female space marine pics. Very...interesting... and somewhat educational =)
As for the Task Force, well...
- The HQ isnt bad but has no ranged weapons.
- The command squad doesnt know what its doing... HQ, Champ and Standard are CC-orientated, then you get a storm bolter and melta gun. Specialise. Either take a shooty HQ, drop the Champ and Standard and stock up on cheap special weapons, or drop the storm bolter/melta gun and pack more power weapons for CC-POWAH!!!
- Drop the Command Squad Rhino and take a Razorback - Command squad + HQ = 6 models, so the Razorback will give you some extra dakka where the half-empty rhino would only save you 5points =)
- I'd switch at least one flamer for a melta gun in the Tacs for some extra kick against vehicles.
- Consider switching the tactical rhinos for razorbacks and combat squad the tacs - keeping the ML's set up on objectives while the sarge+special weapon go hunting.
- Switch the ML in the scouts for a HB - hellfire shells are much better than ML frags IMO
- Drop the melta-bombs on the scouts. Seriously, if snipers are assaulting a vehicle, your doing it wrong.
- Switch the Whirly for a Autocannon/HB pred - same cost, more firepower, less scatter, win
You'd have to find a few points here and there to get all of those changes in, but ultimately, its all your choice =)
WE ARE THE SPESS MEHREENS! WE ARE THE EMPRA'S FUREH!!!
FOR THE EMPRA!!!
but yeah, i have to agree, the force isnt that bad, though personally i would throw in a predator or 2 at the expense of something else, since i just love predators ^^
MEAT IS MURDER, And murder tastes pretty good! :D
Thank you, for all the additional comments.
I have to agree, as I look at the list more closely, so many improvements can be made. It will take a bit, though I think I can make a workable force out of it.
If anyone has more opinions/comments, please feel free to post.
PS- Nice to see people enjoying the dancing female marine