Converting Banewolfs and heavy weapon chassis - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

69 (x2)

Converting Banewolves and heavy weapon chassis

Some things I need advice for:
    For some reason its gun makes me think of laser cannons (particularly a mini FW Valdor)...
    I'd like to use a different barrel style - preferably something besides repurposing an inferno cannon. I intend to stick a bunch of biohazard signs on the tank anyways, so perfect Hellhound/Banewolf duality isn't of big concern.

Heavy Weapons
    A certain Warseer project log has inspired me to convert wheeled heavy weapons for my Vostroyans. I've found some potential candidates for the gun chassis but would like to hear other's opinions.
    Do Empire Great Cannon and Hellblaster chassis look like something Vostroyans would field, or do they look too antiquated?

Last edited by qsd; May 28th, 2009 at 11:01.
    There is no such thing as a plea for innocence in my court. A plea for innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.
    - Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov

+ Reply to Thread