Belial? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belial?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Belial?

so was looking to get belial master of the deathwing as an HQ but cant seem to find a model anywhere, i checked GW and forgeworld, does he have his own model? i was on another forum and the guys there were doing a conversion for him. do i have to do that or am i just missing him somewhere ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    256 (x4)

Unfortunately, they do not make one for him. I've seen some pretty good ones like the one based off of Lysander here. Good luck.
    Last edited by Chirality; May 31st, 2009 at 17:05.
    "Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!"
    -This space for rent-
    Salamander project log

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The standard terminator captain (metal model) looks like an ideal model if you want to outfit him as standard (sword / storm bolter).
    If you're looking for a lightning claw or Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield option then the assault terminator squad is your best bet. Just use the parts for the seargent (i.e. the extra large shield / hammer or fancy looking claws).
    There are some other parts in there which may spruce your model up to look like a special character or you could do some conversions (there is a black templar terminator conversion lurking around the web that shows you how to put robes on).

P.S. haven't read the DA codex for a long time so not sure if the TH / SS option is available to Belial, if not sorry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well thats kinda a poop, oh well that lysander conversion was nice though

+ Reply to Thread