Heroes of the Space Marines novel - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heroes of the Space Marines novel

So one of the short stories indicated that the Exorcist Space Marine chapter came from the gene seeds of the Grey Knights! Unlike the Grey Knights though who are mostly trained psykers, the Exorcists are more or less "untouchables" or does not have a presence in the warp. They actually hate psykers! Interesting....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Umm...... Not meaning to be rude but does this post have a point or a question?

I've not read that short story but from what I know blanks are very valuable and I don't think you could make up a chapter of them as the training requiered for the selection process of a Space Marine would kill off a lot of valuable assets.

Mind you a blank version of a Grey Knight...... Hmm interesting.

PL
    I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

I read something about Exorcists a while back, they arn't blanks.
    It's a chapter of marines who had been deliberately exposed to minor warp entities and then purged and trained to fight daemons.
    They are supposedly more aggressive and more effective against daemonic enemies.

There is an entry at Exorcists

A poor man's grey knight if you will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right about that Pheonix Lord, about the selection process would kill a lot of valuable assets. Which is interesting to note as well that the latest SM codex indicated that the Exorcists have 2 additional scout companies for a total of 12, due to their brutal selection process.

+ Reply to Thread