Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
hey guys im thinking of starting 2 new armies have any tips on how to balace the work other than a schedule
If you wan't to get replies please try to go into more detail than that next time please. We would need to know what armies you plan on doing, how much time you have ect.
Vampire Counts Progress Log [W:2 D:1 L:1]
sorry the two army im interested in are the salamnders and the white scars
Ok some more ideas on how to get this going:
1. Are you going for the looks, the fluff, or the fighting capabilities of these Chapters?
2. How big an army are you going for? 500 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000? Or something in between?
3. Do you plan on using any special characters?
4. Is there a budget to your army development? Do you plan to convert models or use GW standard models?
5. What is the playing style that you want to use? Gunline, assault, mechanized, Drop Pod, balanced?
Give those ideas some thought, and let us know once you have a clearer picture on what you want to play.