Where can i get an insqusitor lord and two mystics from? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can i get an insqusitor lord and two mystics from?

I tried looking at GW but i can't find 2 mystics.... can someone give me a link to the mystics.... if its the henchmen could you name which one it is?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

Well, if you mean "official" mystic models, I'm not sure, but you can find it in your codex in the section with pictures of models. I think the pages featuring Torquemada and his gang show a mystic. That's the only GW model I know of. It comes in the Torquemada Coteaz set, but I'm pretty sure you can order it separately if you look around long enough (try online dealers and/or EBay, too!). Be sure to check other ranges for suitable models, too. You could use one of the old-school "Sanctioned psyker" IG models for it, as well as a number of 40k and even Mordheim/Necromunda/WHFB models, depending on the look you're going for.

Of course, the time-honored best tradition is to simply scratch-build them for yourself. Basically anything that looks the part will do. You could also cobble one together from bits. Pretty much anything that looks like it's conjuring up stuff, peering into the future, or even something with an elaborate series of scanning gadgets would do. Get creative!
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Of course, the time-honored best tradition is to simply scratch-build them for yourself. Basically anything that looks the part will do. You could also cobble one together from bits. Pretty much anything that looks like it's conjuring up stuff, peering into the future, or even something with an elaborate series of scanning gadgets would do. Get creative!
    What Canew said. There are no "official" mystic models. Inquisitorial retinues are essentially a modeler's paradise. The codex even says that you should just go nuts with them and make whatever you need from whatever you want. Regarding WYSIWYG, it even says that no matter what is modeled -- if anything -- most henchman still count as having a laspistol and CCW. You only have to really concern yourself with WYSIWYG with the Warriors. But even there, so long as the weaponry is obvious and clearly communicated to your opponent ... go nuts!

Inquisitors are basically the same thing. There are a number of official Inquisitor models, but they have a very limited selection of wargear and weaponry modeled on them. It is up to us to convert our own Inquisitors for the most popular builds you see recommended and in army lists. And much like the retinues, virtually anything goes.

Have fun with it!
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Eldar warlocks make nice mystics and add a bit off spice to an all imperial unit. Always thought =][= retinues should look like the dirty dozen

PL
    I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread