Dh Noob - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dh Noob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i already have 5 grey knights and i was wondering wut else i would need to start playing. I have $65, i plan on getting the dex and either another box of gk or some stormtroopers. I want to play 500-750, then maybe expand.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your going to need an HQ, the requirement for a game is 2 Troops and one HQ minumum. So you could buy an inquisitor or a grey knight termi and call it a BC for your HQ. That along with a couple squads of gk or a gk squad and ISt's would fit the bill. Although dont expect too much success in small games, Dh's lack of numbers is a real handicap at small points range.
    “ Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. ” - Thomas Paine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Depends what kind of army you want.

If you want a pure-GK army, then buy a GK Terminator to act as a HQ (just one for now, don't need a whole squad&#33 and another box or two of GK in power armor.

If you want a pure-DH army, then buy an Inquisitor Lord and henchmen for a HQ, its cheaper & more effective than a Brother Captain. Buy a box of stormtroopers and another box of GK in power armor.

If you want to induct allies, decide which you want (WH, IG, SM - and only one) and figure out how you want to compose that army before buying anything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.HQ i would get a brother captin with some terminators they are very solid modles.
    2.two troops i would sugest a greyknight squad and a stormtrooper squad. latter you should get more stormtroopers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could always play radical and get inquisitor with daemonhost but they are not worth it in that small of a point value range.

I would get grey knight termies and 2 boxes of grey knight troops and one box of inquisitorial stormtroopers
    Grey Knights vs. orcs:
    1 down and a thousand more to go.

Closed Thread