My apologies everyone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

My apologies everyone

Fellow brothers,

I just wanted to extend my apologies to everyone who may have been looking forward to the Topic of the Week threads I've been posting weekly. I just wanted to let you all know that starting this next Monday, June 22, I will be continuing to post the Topic of the Week threads here in the Space Marines forum.

As always, if you have any ideas for a Topic of the Week thread, please toss me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,

~LN

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost, is there any specific theme or way you post and run the Topic of the Week? If not you could delegate an idividual or two to assist you. Or just highly encourage us to PM you topic ideas so all you'll have to do is post our PM.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

I post the thread every Monday (or so), and then I edit the Index thread that I had a mod sticky at the top of the forum. Only myself and moderators have permission to edit that post, so in order to keep that up to date I'll have to be able to edit it, which is why I try to stick with the posts. I was just busy with a dead laptop and work the past few weeks, but now I'm back and ready to give it another go.

I do highly encourage people to PM me their topics, though.

+ Reply to Thread