Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
ok so ive decided to do my army as blood angels rules with my own fluff and paint scheme ... the basic idea is i will use lemartes painted in white and renamed escorted by 9 death company also painted white , 3 furioso death company in white in drop pods and 4 assault groops in red for troops coming to 1500... back story is they dont see the black rage as a curse but rather a gift from there beloved sanguinius , and never reffering tho there brethren as death company's but rather The Gifted , leading to them being shunned by there other brethren chapters so here is what i am asking .
1. Could u please think of a suitable name for my chapter as alot of u are far more knowlagable about 40k fluff and...
2. Do u think i would just be laughed at if i was to ask the people in my club to permit my house rule of Forfitting all my Heavy Support choices for an extra group of Death Company (10 units).
Many thanks to anybody who answers (and those who even read this far) - Myk
1. If you still want to go down the White and Angel theme then Alabaster Angels could work, as could Angels of Purity, or even the Snow Angels ;-) Types of angels could also work, from memory appropriate types include the Malakim (warrior angels created after the fall), or Ofanim (fast, reckless types).
2. I'd laugh at you myself - the Death Company rock, and it's all too easy to make a list without Heavy Support.
1) endless possibilities - Royal spectres, Thunder Wizards, Azure Eagles, Wild Bringers, Death Archangels, Fire Company, White Salamanders, White Chameleons, Wild Skulls, Sanguine Guardians, Savage Lions, Wild Eagles are all possible chapter names.
2) Never going to happen. Anyone with a brain wouldn't want to face 20 death company. If they let you then congrats.
No so i can stick another 9 with a second chaplin ... well would u guys rather face 3 baal preds/Vindicators than another 9 Death Company ?
Oh and also to the second guy who posted i was looking for a relevant name like the ones previously stated , something that signifys my chapters background.
Hmmm....Seraphim of the Throne, Angels of Eternity, Pinions of Sanguinius, Angelic Raptors, Angels Untouchable. Meh, probably all sound cheesy but, oh well.
"Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!"
-This space for rent-
Salamander project log
No they dont sound cheesy at all , and now this may seem a bit cheeky after asking u guys but does anybody like "Blessed of Encarmine" or is that rediculous ?
Ironically enough, yes I would rather face 3 baal preds . C'mon I turned my Blood Angels into Ravenguard. (A useless sidenote but thought it was relavent).
I understand though (on both points), I was just using a chapter name generator so I dont care. You're pretty much running an old Flesh Tearers style army though, FYI. I like to think of things like that when I name my chapter(s).
sorry if this is a stupid question but what is a monilithic death squad ??
If its anything like Death company's i might really consider it
EDIT: oh btw ive decided to use one of these 2 names "Blessed of Encarmine" or "Angels Vigilant" ... ill use the first one somebody tells me they prefer and then ill put my armys fluff on the forum thx - Myk
Last edited by Inquisitor Myk; June 24th, 2009 at 23:39.