How to kit a Furioso? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x2)

How to kit a Furioso?

Hey all,

Had seen a few veteran "competitive" lists of BA and they seemed to indicate that Baals and Furiosos should form a staple of your army lists. I was wondering though how people kit their Furiosos for survival? Between Venerable and Extra Armor you have a 50% shot at just being Shaken (if my quick mental mathhammer is right), but that means I'm paying 50% more for the Furioso (or thereabouts). So for 2 kitted Dreads I could essentially just field a third. Also how often do you make them into DC Furiosos and with what combo of protection?

Also, do you prefer to advance on enemy lines or drop pod and pop smokes?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Darguth; July 7th, 2009 at 21:04.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

truthfully I normally stick them behind a wall of terminators so that you can get a cover save from the terminators, and if you're going to take a furioso I recommend the death company upgrade every time.

As for running them down the table it's a good thing to have around your death company squad, it just adds to the destructable ability of the already awesome squad. but if you want to drop pod them in behind some of their other units it would work too if they have things hassling you the entire game
    I serve my master and do as he wants. He wants the badlands, thus they will be his.
    -Shriva the Damned

+ Reply to Thread