Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey guys, just a few bits of uncertanty that I would like to clear up regarding leadership etc with my Imperial Guard:
1. If I attach a commissar to a unit of bog standard regular guardsmen, does that mean they use his Ld of 10? or do they use the sergeant's Ld of 8?
2. if the above answer is YES, does that mean the squad uses this Ld of 10 for passing tests to carry out orders from officers?
3. If my command squad has a regimental standard, and my commander issiues an order to a nearby squad (within range of the commander and the standards area of effect), and I FAIL the test, does the standard let me re-roll the test?
4. If a unit with a commissar fails an order test, does he execute a squad member?
5. Finally- If a unit with a commissar fails a test to fall back, BUT a regimental standard is nearby, which ability activates first? the commissar shooting a man and allwoing a re-roll, OR the straight re-roll from the standard?
Yes, yes, no, no, good question. Both come into play immediately, but you can only use one of the re-roolls. Whichever you choose, a guardsman will get shot.
...so the only way to get a re-roll on an order is from a vox then?