Faction Commander - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Faction Commander

Here's a thread on where to vote for who the Imperial (IG, WH, DH) faction commander is.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...commander.html

IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Orders

I've won the poll for faction commander, if you are interested in getting some orders to give bonuses to our faction after games (ususally with you needing to win the game beforehand) PM me.

Here are a list of the rders I was given access to. I can give 1 per player and I can only give each one out once a week.

1 Vital battle. +4CVP for win regardless of defender/attacker status assigned to a player whose first battle becomes the vital engagement.

1 Great push. Gain 2 control points for attacker win or 1 control point for defender win assigned to a player whose first battle becomes the Great push.

1 Dug in. Gain double PVP for defender win or draw*(is applied only to defensive actions if no defensive actions were played by that player the order remains attached to that player until*it is used)*

1 special area attack order. A player would be nominated to carry out the attack by the faction commander and the first attacker roll they make would become the special area attack. The player must then assualt a special area currently held by nobody or by the opponent that is present at the battle if they can't preform the special attack that special attack will be returned to the special attack order pool at end of the week.

The Emperor Protects
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Err, congrats?......

Not meaning to sound stupid but have I missed something here?

PL
    I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix Lord View Post
    Err, congrats?......

Not meaning to sound stupid but have I missed something here?

PL
    It's for the Aurora Prime LO 40k campaign, I was just letting people know that if they wated to get some orders (or vote on the faction commander, but the poll has closed now) to PM me.

+ Reply to Thread