Dorn's...? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dorn's...?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Dorn's...?

Ok i have most of the fluff for my DIY chapter done including 3 pages of history origins tactics and such and rules for a special character but what has me stumped is what to call them My chapter is am imperial fist successor chapter and i would like to reflect that in their name so i would very much prefer something dorn esque thanks in advance

Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    163 (x6)

Children of Dorn, *insert color* Fists, Dorn's Shield, Fists of Dorn, Dorn's Sausage Loving Fiends?... Idk, some random things off the top of my head.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

you know dorn does enjoy his sausages and on a side note black with large patches of purple fists isnt the best chapter name to go with these days
    Last edited by Mr. Biscuits; July 15th, 2009 at 05:55.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

Golden Fists?

I think you should share a small amount of your fluff, that way we can give you more ideas that accurately reflect the history you've got already.

For example, if you've got it written in your fluff that your chapter hates the color yellow and instead painted their armour bright pink, they're not going to be called Yellow Fists or some thing else that incorporates Yellow in the name.

CR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about hammer smashed face? Then you can play the song leave it on repeat while you play your games, its by cannibal corpse. Because im pretty sure who ever got hit of that hammer got a smashed face even if it hit them in the leg.

But on a serious attempt i could only think of Dorns fists or something to do with fists and dorn.
    Sons of dorn.
    Sons of the hammer.
    Dorns hammer.

LOL epic fail on those names oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good morning!

I'm calling mine Dorn's Guard and basing them around the survivors of the attack on the black crusade where Dorn died. They got somewhat upset at having failed Mr Dorn, that they painted their armour black with only yellow shoulder pads and bone white aquilas, and now rove around looking for chaos to kill (i guess the emperor never preached forgiveness - bad parenting on his part AGAIN i feel!). Their chapter symbol is the skeletal hand of Dorn surrounded by an iron halo (yellow interior) on a black field.

What's the fluff/background to your force? It would help to choose a name based of that.

i did toy with:

Dorn's Vengeance
    Skeletal Fists (all fists painted in bone to reflect the Primarch)
    Knights Crusader
    Crusader Brethren

don't know if any of that helped

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

Aren't there

Aren't there name combinator thingies around on the internet that allow you to generate names at random, you know just for fun...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black fists , liberators of dorn ,

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by MechMan View Post
    How about hammer smashed face? Then you can play the song leave it on repeat while you play your games, its by cannibal corpse. Because im pretty sure who ever got hit of that hammer got a smashed face even if it hit them in the leg.

But on a serious attempt i could only think of Dorns fists or something to do with fists and dorn.
    Sons of dorn.
    Sons of the hammer.
    Dorns hammer.

LOL epic fail on those names oh well.
    i think ill probrably go with sons of dorn and as far as cannibal corpse goes im not a big fan of heavy metal i listen to alot of hard rock but not much heavier than godsmack

+ Reply to Thread