Spacemarines With Dh - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it true that i can combine greyknights with space marines if space marines are the parent list?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is true! But it is unfair for us daemonhunter players because if we want to induct space marines in our force we can't have any grey knights.

FOR FREEDOM, FOR HONOUR, FOR BLOOD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy a chaplin and two tac squads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with G M shade , SM's are good but Deamonhunters arent great without GK's .
    AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL &#33; this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen &#33;</a>

join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>

<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

I don&#39;t see the problem. What exactly would you induct from SM to go with your GK if you were allowed to do that? Why not have your base list be SM and induct DH (and GK) support? Like Fallout_soldier said, just buy two tac squads and a chaplain. Then you can have devestators & predators with your GK&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use a parent list and have a thought for you. I basically play a GK army. BUT in order to have much needed anti-tank I do the SM parent thing. It&#39;s really fun except you&#39;ll be wondering why tact squads exist. Playing with regular GKs and their storm bolters spoils you. If the tact squad takes a heavy weapon it just sits and 4 or more guys are wasted and you can easily miss the one shot you get. If you move them, then you add nothing valuable to your GK force. The next point suck is the SM HQ character. So my solution is this

Parent list IronHands:

HQ Venerable Dread LC/CC (you&#39;re going to take one anyway, so why not use the HQ slot on this bad boy)

Troop 1: 5 scout snipers and 1 ML (these guys can get into cover and sit and only the sarg is wasted)

Troop 2: 6 Tact squad/rhino (assualt weapon, power fist, plasma pistol, tele homer sarg, etc.) These guys charge forward and hit the enemy and teleport the GKs in.

Heavy: Add whatever you need here. The GKs will love you for it.

I know you didn&#39;t ask, but I&#39;ve been trying to figure how to support GKs and not suck valuable point from them. So that&#39;s it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gk termies are better than space marine termies and are definitely worth inducting in higher point level games (1500+).
    Grey Knights vs. orcs:
    1 down and a thousand more to go.

Closed Thread