Blood angels chaplin equipment. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Blood angels chaplin equipment.

hey guys ive recently acquired a chaplin, and i would like to ask any other BA players out there as how did they equip their chaplin. cheers

FOR THE GREAT SANGUINIUS AND THE EMPEROR....red and black all the way.
    Theme song for the Death Company. "Gory Gory" By the men of Easy company, 101st Airborne, 506.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x1)

I've only ever used Lemartes. He's a good bargain for his points. You usually want to keep him with a crozius to get full attacks at higher initiative. Fist belongs on the sergeant so you maintain 3 initiative levels during closes combat... which is awesome. Prevents stacking the nasty power hits on one guy.

Also, since Blood Angels are assault heavy you should use Lemartes as he gets a jump pack to keep up with close combat squads. You really can't go wrong with him. If your model didn't come with a jump pack, might see if you can get a hold of one. Lemartes uses standard war gear so its easy to get a 'counts as model' I use the standard Chaplain with jump pack model myself cause I like that one better.
    Last edited by Aradai; July 23rd, 2009 at 15:46.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Well I normally run either Lemartes or a Chaplain w/ Powerfist with my Death Company, depending on my preference for the battle. Lemartes has a nifty ability while the Chaplain adds that extra punch when needed and still has the choice of using his power weapon if needed.
    Warhammer 40k: Blood Angels, Imperial Guard, Grey Knights, Space Lizards (wolves), Kroot, Witch Hunters, Dark Eldar
    Warhammer: Lizardmen, Empire, Vampire Counts, Brettonians, High Elves, Skaven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x3)

It depends if you want him to join a squad with jumppacks or a squad who are in a rhino. If you want him to jump use Lemartes. If you're putting him in a rhino keep him cheap, Other thing is BA-codex is expensive. I would then prefere to give him nothing more than the standard equipment.

+ Reply to Thread