Aurora Prime Orders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Aurora Prime Orders

The Imperial Faction had a terrible first week in the Aurora Prime Campaign, we were in 9th place out of 10 and in serious need of some wins. Week 2 however we did the best of any faction from weeks 1 or 2, gaining an unbeleivable amount of CVP's, we need to keep this momentum going if we want to win the cmpaign.

This brings me to my point, most of the other races are taking advantage of orders, this gives them advantages over us. From weeks 1 and 2 I have 1 extra of each type of order; even though you people told me that you would use them.

If we don't use rders to level the playing field we are fighting an uphill battle; honestly we are even the only armies with access to the orders special rule (yay officers ). I have 2 of each order left to give out this week so post in this thread or PM me if you're interested in using any of these orders, if you want a certain order just ask for it, if I haven't given it out it's yours. I'll re-post their effects for you all to see, thanks.

1 Vital battle. +4CVP for win regardless of defender/attacker status assigned to a player whose first battle becomes the vital engagement.

1 Great push. Gain 2 control points for attacker win or 1 control point for defender win assigned to a player whose first battle becomes the Great push.

1 Dug in. Gain double PVP for defender win or draw*(is applied only to defensive actions if no defensive actions were played by that player the order remains attached to that player until*it is used)*

1 special area attack order. A player would be nominated to carry out the attack by the faction commander and the first attacker roll they make would become the special area attack. The player must then assualt a special area currently held by nobody or by the opponent that is present at the battle if they can't preform the special attack that special attack will be returned to the special attack order pool at end of the week.

The Emperor Protects

IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    184 (x5)

Throw me down for Vital Battle. Will get one game in at least before the week is up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyman506 View Post
    Throw me down for Vital Battle. Will get one game in at least before the week is up.
    Got it hockeyman's down for vital battle.

That leaves
    1 vital battle
    2 great pushes
    2 dug ins
    2 special area attack orders

Any takers?

The Emperor Protects
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Chuck one at me, I've got a game tomorrow..... Not bothered which one, Suprise me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by lord borak View Post
    Chuck one at me, I've got a game tomorrow..... Not bothered which one, Suprise me
    How about Special area attack order, area 11 looks promising.

Anyone else interseted?

The Emperor Protects

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

We're down to
    1 vital battle
    2 great pushes
    2 dug ins
    and 1 special area attack order,

Is anyone playing any games?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Ooooh 'Special' order hey? Guess i'll use my Inq led Guard then.

*Goes to see what area 11 is*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Does anyone else want some orders? I've still got a ton to give out, we might as well use them.

Charitably Tables People MVBrandt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x5)

I play games most weeks, but not against LO members.

Happy to have an order, just need to be reminded what it is and what I need to do with it if I'm facing a non-LO.

Rrrrmmm, yup.
    Nids & Guard
    GMail = MVBrandt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by MVBrandt View Post
    Happy to have an order, just need to be reminded what it is and what I need to do with it if I'm facing a non-LO.
    Nothing different, you're just automatically the attacker.
    Last edited by kevin vanrooyen; August 2nd, 2009 at 22:19.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast