my shadow sword=( - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my shadow sword=(

i got a shadowsword a few weeks ago and i was looking for a super heavy chart if there is one cause me and my buddys want to know what happens when it becomes pened

ive been looking everywhere and ive even gone though a few books nothing turned up.

oh i'd allso want to know should i put lass cannons on it or the marker lights for 4 bs skill

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

The super heavy chart is in the back of the Apocalypse book, same book as all the super heavy rules rules.

Plus, from what I can see, the Shadowsword is stuck with the Targeter, it doe snot get the option to swap it for lascannons.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i see i forgoti can make all these differnt tanks i was siting here like why do i have las cannons ,thanks

Hellhounds are good tanks Dakka,Dakka,Dakka's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

"Plus, from what I can see, the Shadowsword is stuck with the Targeter, it doe snot get the option to swap it for lascannons"

actually you can have lascannons, that was back in the imperial armor book, in the most recent rules, you can use targeters or have sponsons(you have to choose)
    Hellhounds are good tanks

Satan - "**** you Kage! And **** you Jables! I'll get you Tenacious DDDDdddddddeeeeee!!!!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take the lascannons, the +1 to bs would only improve your already TL HBs and a pintle mount if you take it. 1 less to a scatter is useless imo.

different story if you can put the targeters on the huge double chain gun mega bolter variant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i got my shadow sword to kill a baneblade

i played my friend before and if he didnt have a baneblade i would have crushed him
    the -1 on scatter will help big cause the massize size of the baneblade.

only reason i got it cause it was the cheapest d weapon i could pick up quick
    and its a pretty model

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

If it's to kill a baneblade then go with the lascannons, -1 to your scatter is nowhere near as good as 2 lascannons. I'd also give it a hull twin linked heavy bolter and command tank.

@DakkaDakkaDakka: The shadowsword can have lascannons, there's a PDF for it on the GW site.

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_...hadowsword.pdf
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

logically as the bane blade is big the -1 will help less, as it is bigger and therfore covers mroe of the 24 inch wide circle that your blast can land in. you all ready have good chance to blast that thing to hell, just take the extra lascannons for an increased damage potential.

+ Reply to Thread