Need Conversion Help! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Conversion Help!

Hey Everyone,,
    recently I've come across some models form the war machine range, which are cheaper alternatives to some of our rather expensive models, my "dreadnought" will be 54 dollars when i pick it up and my terminators where 64 ish i think, but I'm not the greatest with conversions and I need your guy's help, From the terminator squad, i need to find a suitable place to mount their storm Bolters and psycannons, and the dreadnought, how should i mount it's missile launcher, (the lascannon is reasonably simple) also, besides the obvious leader of the termi squad (the warden) any one got other ideas as to make another one into a brother captain?

Tj

Attached Images
    Death to the Alien!
    who likes cockroaches anyway.
    Ordos Xenos 4/0/3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

jy2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

Modeling/converting minis is not my cup of tea, but I'm sure if you were to put this thread in the Modeling section of LO as well, you would get a lot more expert advice there. I think whatever you do, it will probably involve some of that "green stuff". After all is said and done, especially if you have to buy the stormbolter/psycannon bits, the costs would be the same or maybe even higher than if you were to buy the original citidel models.

+ Reply to Thread