Getting Some Zealots - Suggestions? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading the Zealots article in WD #292 i've got to try them out. Good weapons, basically guard stats, and the "Here Comes the Pain" special rule.

I'm thinking of going with the Warhammer Empire Militia box set. Plastic, cheap and easier to customize. A few las-pistols and some helmet shaving aught to do the trick.

Any other ideas for models? I'm wide open for suggestions.

Any comment before I spend more money?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhh Zealots, I recommend USE THEM! i take a unit of 20 with two heavy stubbers in everygame no matter what end of disscussion. They give the sisters some meat on their bones and are good at holding objectives or just getting eatin up by firepower to let your special units. which IMO the special units are what bring the sister in for victory!

As for modeling them. I use the Roherim Warriors from the lord of the rings a little Imperial guard modifing on them and u got urself zealots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the input, sounds good, especially with the low cost of the heavy stubbers.
    Do you take Fanatics with eviscerators? They really raise the cost of the unit (not good), but if they can get close enough to assault they might earn their points back. Maybe 2 per 20 man squad? I don't know.. thoughts?

I never even thought of Rohirim Warriors.. I'll have to check them out.

Thanks

Closed Thread