Holocaust - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holocaust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holocaust

Hi guys again....
    Ok so i fought a match today (won it) 3000 pt match with tau and grey knights vsing tau and nids. My guys were pretty much epic fail because of bad rolling. Anyway i got into combat with some hormagaunts and 3 suits failed with my GM and termies and i failed at killing them in combat and i was going to lose combat (i know it was retarded) then i used holocaust and ripped all the hormagaunts and all but 1 suits. So my question is how many guys have u killed using this ability?

Last edited by HL-C; August 15th, 2009 at 13:53.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've managed to blow away a mess of Hormagaunts before... like 5 or 6 without taking any casualites myself due to assaulting myself and then spreading my Termies in a crecent shape around the nids.

After my wounds against him, he took his casualties from the rear of his formation, allowing for my Holocaust to go off beautifully. I doubt he does that again though.

+ Reply to Thread