Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i am an eldar and tyranid player looking to pick up a 3rd army in a couple weeks.
one that really caught my eye was the ravenwing.
1. fast as hell
2. an entire army of t5 with 6+ invuln on the movement = yes please
3. lots of troops, easy to hold objectives.
1. very expensive units
2. no dedicated melee units
how do you guys feel about them? worth investigating further?
i have a couple questions
1. what is in a common ravenwing list?
2. i notice the land speeders in the ravenwing codex arent as good as the ones in the marine codex. is this on purpose?
3. how competative is a ravenwing army?
4. are attack bikes the generally accepted tank busters in the group?
5. the master of the ravenwing looks too expensive for what he brings. how is he?
thanks for any help!
Last edited by shimmy; August 16th, 2009 at 22:45.
Eldar: W-26, L-4, D-2, Tyranid: W-8, L-0, D-0
I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?