new to imperial guard. help plz!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

new to imperial guard. help plz!!!

Hi im new to the whole posting online thing so please be patient with me. im also new to imperial guard thou i have been playing salamanders for the last 6 months. anyways here is my 500 pt list from 5th edition please comment and help. thanks in advance.

HQ: CCS Bolt pistol, lascannon team, sniperx2

TROOPS: Veterans, Bolt pistol, meltagunx3, chimera transport with 2x heavy bolter

PCS, Bolt pistol, Missile launcher team
    Infantry Sq1 20 guard, Lascannon team

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

Bolt pistol is pointless, lascannon is too expensive, snipers suck.

Bolt pistol is pointless, Multi-laser and heavy flamer works better (ML = anti-light armor and multiple high S shots, HF = death to close up baddies).

Bolt pistol is pointless, Autocannon > missile launcher, lascannon too expensive.

There's not a lot you can do with 500 points, just drop a lot of the pointless upgrades and you should be on the right track.

2 Vet Squads in Chimeras, CCS in Chimera and Sentinels or a Hydra would work better. Or just 60 men. Pick a style of play that suits you, test it out with proxies before committing your money to something you aren't sure of, and go from there.
    Check out ==My== blog:

+ Reply to Thread