Ownage - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ownage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo my bretheren, i am new to dh and wh40k in general and i made the noobish mistake of challenging a vet BA player to a 2000 pt match on tuesday. this guy is all cc with only 1 LC in his army so i thought i might make him think twice about charging a group of GKs. i play a puritan all GK army and i want my GrandMaster to weild some serious ungodly might in CC and i was wonderin if ane1 god make up a really really really pimped out GM for me to slaughter his nast nast DC. thx in advance

By the way i need answers kinda fast cause the match is on tuesday.

Ghengis Khan and the Chinese emperor

Ghengis: bow to me or ill kill you
    emperor: as the peaceful lily offers shade to the weary silk worm i would welcome death
    Ghengis: what?
    emperor: no matter how the wind rages the mountain cannot bow to it
    Ghengis: what the hell?
    emperor: as the sun finds rest after a weary day* saying interrupted by emperors head getting sliced of.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Check the pinned tactica in this section, it's got a large section on different builds & uses of GM's.

Couple of main points: You MUST give him a bodyguard. All those lovely points won't do squat without that protection. If you want him to own at combat, drop his stormbolter for a power weapon (cheapest CC weapon you can buy for him) to net him an extra attack with his NFW. Icon of the Just is essential as well.

Closed Thread