So lets see it! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So lets see it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

So lets see it!

Well lets see them! Im talking about your massive space marine army that stands as strong as a full company, great company or even crusade. Im wondering how many space marine players out here can field their own apocalypse army, along with those goodies such as thunderhawks or even titans, im sure some of you might have them. Im asking this because well, I myself have gathered enough Black Templar in my day to field a full crusade worthy of High Marshal Helbrecht himself and im wanting to do battle in an Apocalypse battle once I get back to the states, so all I need from you is a picture of your army or some sort of method to playing in apocalypse as space marines, any tactics you might have would be great. Now of course I have one picture of my army, what it looked like 8 months ago before I left it while ive been gone it has grown a fair amount, I will have to take new photos once I get back to show you how much it has grown! (Drop pods, more marines, assault termiantors, baneblade and some forgeworld)

Attached Images
    "Brothers! You carry his word as the burning torch in your hearts! With that flame you shall walk into the darkness and we will destroy it!" Marshal Gorgon at the battle of Hive Kalwan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Lovely army, thanks for posting that. Mine is in the process of being painted from ultramarines to a DIY chapter, but its around 6000 points I'm going to buy a camera this week just so i can post it. Rep for you for starting this one.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

I'll post mine when it's all put back together again - just paintscrubbed a load of models and they're all now armless!
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

jy2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

Haha...this is a thread of "We'll post our armies....soon...when we take pictures of them..."

And I'm just as guilty as well. I'm going to borrow my brother's nice camera and take a picture of my 12,000+ space marine/inquisition army.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by jy2 View Post
    Haha...this is a thread of "We'll post our armies....soon...when we take pictures of them..."

And I'm just as guilty as well. I'm going to borrow my brother's nice camera and take a picture of my 12,000+ space marine/inquisition army.
    12 000 Ok, now thats worth a gasp and a half right there. I only have around 3.5k
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

Egg Head Miniatures:fbook And Justice For All's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    963 (x8)

My army. The Harvesters of Sorrow.

More pics in the following thread.........have a scroll through as they are through out the thread.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...your-army.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by And Justice For All View Post
    My army. The Harvesters of Sorrow.

More pics in the following thread.........have a scroll through as they are through out the thread.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...your-army.html
    I'm pretty sure I gave you rep for them on the other thread, but what the hell it's an amasing army. +rep
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

+ Reply to Thread