Rhinos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rhinos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rhinos

ok so i just wanted to find out, if you had the option would you put your GKs and terminators in rhinos instead of LR and find cheaper means of AT or would you stay with all round AV 14 and 2 lascannons?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

GKT can not go in rhinos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x3)

It is not likely that GTK will be able to go in rhinos as no terminators can, but if I could make a mini purgation squad that drive around in a rhino firing two psycannons from the top hatch I would probably use it. Especially if it was at the decreased price. Also the two incinerator unit would also probably see some use. They you could walk 2 10 man squads and drive to 6 man squads for aroudn 1000 points and still be able to get in an HQ and some anti tank in a 1500 game. Seems like it would be nice, and more forgiving than running raiders that can get blown on the first turn and really hurt any chance you have at winning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry didn't mean termies just meant normal GKs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nichodemus10 View Post
    It is not likely that GTK will be able to go in rhinos as no terminators can, but if I could make a mini purgation squad that drive around in a rhino firing two psycannons from the top hatch I would probably use it. Especially if it was at the decreased price. Also the two incinerator unit would also probably see some use. They you could walk 2 10 man squads and drive to 6 man squads for aroudn 1000 points and still be able to get in an HQ and some anti tank in a 1500 game. Seems like it would be nice, and more forgiving than running raiders that can get blown on the first turn and really hurt any chance you have at winning.
    I thought a Rhino only has 1 fire point, or was that changed since 3rd?

+ Reply to Thread