13th Company Wolf Lord Owns - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally finished my 13th company and they are possibly the best army ive ever used. The first game i played with them was against my friends necrons. My wolf lord in termie armor with lightning claws kills 3 heavy destroyers, they get back up. Kills em again They get back up. Kills them a 3rd time. 2 get up. And 3 wulfen took out about 22 necron warriors. I LOVE THEM. but im still copnfused about something. It says they cant use vehicles, but does that include dreds?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

m0z
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay! Finally another 13th player! How few there are. i've been playing 13th for the last year and they've been kicking arse.

My advice would be drop the termie armour on your wolf lord and perhaps give him runic armour, wolf helm thng (can't remeber the name) that gives an invulnerable save and a frost blade. This way he will still get the free move at the begining of the game.

13th CANNOT use vehicles apart from bikes.

Have you given your pack leaders Marh of the Wulfen?
    Do you have a Rune Priest?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

Most space marine force commanders could do that really, stats are similar with a small advantage to a space wolf commander in a longer fight.

Vehicles are not bikes, so the above statement really doesnt make much sense. a vehicle is ANYTHING with an armor value instead of a toughness value doesnt matter if it has wheels, flies, etc. Armor value = vehicle, vehicle = armor value

And i'd ditch the terminator armor as well, no sweeping advance can really suck considering terminator armor isnt very useful against powerful CC opponents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by m0z@Aug 23 2004, 13:56
    Yay! Finally another 13th player! How few there are. i've been playing 13th for the last year and they've been kicking arse.

My advice would be drop the termie armour on your wolf lord and perhaps give him runic armour, wolf helm thng (can't remeber the name) that gives an invulnerable save and a frost blade. This way he will still get the free move at the begining of the game.

13th CANNOT use vehicles apart from bikes.

Have you given your pack leaders Marh of the Wulfen?
    Do you have a Rune Priest?
    [snapback]201905[/snapback]
    Hey, i was the first 13th company player to join here
    Anyway, i agree with the 2 posts above. drop the termie armour
    However about the runic armour: its...debatable of the usefulness of this. Personally, i think 3+ isnt much difference than a 3+ save, so there is no point really taking a runic armour other than to purposely use your wargear points i would rather use the points to get more wolves or to get more tools on your storm claws.
    EVERY wolf guard pack leader i think should be given a thunder hammer and a mark of the wulfen. 8 thunder hammer attacks is almost unheard of

m0z
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, didn't realise you were also a 13th player.

EVERY wolf guard pack leader i think should be given a thunder hammer and a mark of the wulfen. 8 thunder hammer attacks is almost unheard of
    Thats a good idea, i'd never thought of that combonation before. I usually just use frost blades or power fists. I'll have to try that out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

howdy

yet another 13th co player, i only started last week models still in construction.

i havent played with a loyal marine army since 2nd edition days. are they hard to play. iam used to small tool up armies bezerkers and now plague mariens..
    will post army list and some pics soonish.

pig~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes more 13th company they rock hard equip your lord with a mark of the wulfen take 2 squads of 5 wulfen and 1 of 10 and you will kick ass
    does anyone know nice longfang conversion i was thinking of buying havocs and longfangs anyone got some other ideas

Closed Thread