Sarissa - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sarissa

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x6)

Sarissa

Lets talk about this little item. It's a bit of wargear that lets a unit re-roll failed rolls to wound on a charge if the model has a standard bolter. Personally, I think it should be something that the sisters should be able to upgrade to as a whole for it to even be considered, because as it stands only a VSS can get it and only if she's using a bolter (which she normally would be but only because it's not worth upgrading). Even then, it would mean you plan on charging with your unit, which is really the opposite of what you want to do, however if your whole squad could reroll wounds it might be worth doing to finish off any survivors.

I want to know what you guys think could become of this little item, maybe something for the next codex. While this would never make our girls melee machines, it could be the little edge we need so we aren't screwed when melee does happen.

Well go on, discuss!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

I think it should be dropped or made useful. Even a whole squad with them is udnerwhelming and you're just pumping points into a shooting unit.

Something better would be x S3 hits dealt to the enemy at I10 when the SoB get charged, if they have them, x being the number of Sarissas. Kind of like a bayonet wall.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread