My And Your Marines Are Un-fluffy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking today wich dosent happen much when i realilized that just about every one who plays space marines has an unfluffy army no matter wut is in there army just buy the ratio of marine to say imperial guard armys. just a thought.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well sence the ratio between marines players and imperial guard players is like 4 to 1 then most of the mairn players are unfluffy. there should be more imperial guard payers a lot more. But it dosent realy mater sence campain sized games are rareely played and eye of terror dosent count.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only campaign I was ever in had 5 guard players and only 2 marine players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

You know how to fix that don&#39;t you? Play IG instead of SM&#33; It really doesn&#39;t matter,evereybody understands there are a bajillion more guardsmen then marines in the 40k universe,just because they&#39;re not represented at our tables doesn&#39;t mean they don&#39;t exist.Ever notice also that the only IG models that are women are special characters?Most planets recruit men and woemen,but you never see them on the table.An according to fluff a SM towers over an IG grunt but on the table they&#39;r almost the same size.Just &#39;cause it&#39;s in the fluff doesn&#39;t mean you&#39;ll see it on the table.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^yeha i know i was just saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

An according to fluff a SM towers over an IG grunt but on the table they&#39;r almost the same size.Just &#39;cause it&#39;s in the fluff doesn&#39;t mean you&#39;ll see it on the table.
    The word of the almighty (ok, just passablymighty) H0urg1ass is spreading&#33;

I&#39;ve been telling people that fluff is just a nice word for years. I really don&#39;t see how it has any place in the actual gaming aspects of the game.

Besides, fluff is a story. It&#39;s a fictional story. All you have to do to explain why you have three Land Raiders in your army is come up with a story about how your army consists of the only surviving remnants of a much larger force, and three Land Raiders miraculously survived.

Poof. Handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by H0urg1ass@Aug 23 2004, 23:34
    All you have to do to explain why you have three Land Raiders in your army is come up with a story about how your army consists of the only surviving remnants of a much larger force, and three Land Raiders miraculously survived.
    [snapback]202140[/snapback]
    Miraculously?&#33; Heh, those things could probably survive a 3-year exterminatus bombardment. :lol:
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

Closed Thread