new votewar!!!!!!!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new votewar!!!!!!!!!

Hi all you brother space marine players

This is to let you know that a votewar is starting ad only has 16 spaces avaliable! Its a 1250 point doubles list but the twist is you won'y know who you will be paired up with until the first round. Full rules are under the "new votewar last alliance" thread in the votewar section. Hope to hear from you soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Hah, speaking as someone whos ran the previous votewar, I urge any marine players to join, it reaklly is alot of fun and Im already in, so someone already has an easy pass
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x1)

getting in now... wondering weather to throw in a balanced list, or something just plain cruel is paired up with the right force
    Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
    Mal: Define "interesting".
    Wash: [deadpan] Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Hmm, I might go for a very unbalanced list and hope I get paired with someone who fills in the gaps
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

Heh I just modified my usual 1500 point list and started praying Im not paired with daemons, deathwing, or some other deep striking list. Heres hoping
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by realitycheque View Post
    Hmm, I might go for a very unbalanced list and hope I get paired with someone who fills in the gaps
    Thats what I need, my list is low on scoring units and numbers.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin vanrooyen View Post
    Thats what I did, my list is low on scoring units and numbers.
    I've got 3 scoring units, but I'm very low on model numbers!
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

946 (x8)

One thing to bear in mind about VoteWar: It's not about how "effective" your army is, but how effective it looks on paper. Having only three scoring units will fare very badly for you, no matter how the rest of your army appears. It's very similar to what I see in chaos VoteWar lists, in that the difference between 7 and 8 plague marines in a squad may be fairly significant on the real table, but in VoteWar, it's meaningless. People just don't take into account such subtle distinctions. Therefore, I advise our chaos entrants to save on points and only take 7 plaguers per squad (which are treated practically as identical to 8 for the purposes of these contests). Same with oblits, believe it or not. Three per squad has little advantage over two.

Given this, I'd recommend you up your scoring units to at least 4, and take other psychological squads/models that are buzz words for dangerous. In chaos, that means dual princes, lots of plaguers, oblits, defilers. I'm sure you loyalist scum have your own threats too :p.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh there are some ineresting pairs out there. There sre 2 powerful mech lists that have been drwan together aswell as some traditional combinations of armies coupled with the plane weird. I can't w8.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

I've gone for a core of 5 very effective units - so hopefully that will be fairly obviously
    My Deathwatch Campaign

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast