Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
my PAGK's will take 10 wounds and ill roll a 3+ for all of em.
then my terms will take 3 wounds and ill roll a 3 and two 1's. ugh tis quite frustrating.
idk how i do it. think im cursed wit terms. lol always rollin those 1's...
the supposedly super god armor fails me over and over lol
I hear you..
My worst luck was loosing a whole squad of Termies assaulting thousand sons...
Ugh.. Never seen so many 1s in my life..
Some times the dice just hate you.
Just have to obey the basic rules of the dice. Disrespect them and you will pay.
1.Get some new dice.
2.Go to the local church and get your priest to bless them.
3.Have faith in the dead corpse on the golden throne
My simple rules are as follows:
1. Make your dice as big as possible. I commonly use 20 of the dice that come 6 to a brick from Chessex. Small dice roll worse.
2. All your dice must match. Same size, same color scheme.
3. Your dice and your army must match. My dice are black and green for an army of Ork models. My paint scheme has black and green dominantly.
4. Pre-game, leave your dice all with the 1 facing up. Do this for deployment and all other pre-game pleasantries. I even transport them like that. It gets all the bad luck out.
5. Shake WELL. I cup my dice, no more than 10 to a throw, and shake them at least three times.
Sounds like a lot but the worst I ever roll is for average. I'm not superstitious with anything EXCEPT dice and it has never failed me in over 3 years of gaming.
wow prince thats quite the routine. do u get all paranoid if u see one dice is sitting with a 6 facing up?
the dice control my mood. lol rollin good im energetic and pumped. rolln bad i start slumpin my shoulders.. draggin my feet... still usually win haha my friend who i play the most plays nids. for some reason he just cant find a way to destroy two lr's
Naw I never panic, that's good player 101. I've never messed up the routine though, if it rolls over I'll just put it back. It actually looks quite nice and uniform as well.
I never get pumped or depressed during a game. I play very coldly unless victory is assured and I don't like the opponent, than I talk trash.
Get incinerators for whoever can carry them, and I guarantee you will never roll 1's on the hit rolls with them.