My plan for marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My plan for marines

Ok this is my plan for Marines

Strikeforce
    Battleforce x2
    Sternguardx10
    Terminatorsx10

hoped you liked it!

Anyway you don't have to im just wondering if you could do a total points value of that stuff and if you need help the strikeforce is 1500, it says in the description

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

I'd imagine that's at least 1500. It's probably not that good but....you'd have a lot of points.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you have your core already filled out to the max, one full squad of scouts and five tactical squads, so that's nearly 1200 points, the assault squad and captain should bring you over 1500 and then all of the other options should bring you up to 2000 if not more. now you just have to find a playing style and you're set
    I serve my master and do as he wants. He wants the badlands, thus they will be his.
    -Shriva the Damned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say get Assault on Black Reach, because you get a dreadnought and some Terminators for a lot less than the other boxes. I like the look of 2 x Battleforces (its what I did), and the strikeforce is a good, but expensive options. I'd get some Devastators as well, because they do add a lot of good long range support. And an Ironclad is a very tasty option.
    Space Marines: 4,000pts - 7/7/2
    Imperial Guard: Under Construction...

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

That can all be combined into a better army than I though. 4 Rhinos, loads of Troops, a Land Raider for your Termies and a Vindicator? That's a great start. Some of the stuff is useless, like the Command Squad but overall a good buy.

Black Reach is amazing if you can split it with a friend. There are also sites who sell the pieces individually, $20 for a Dreadnought is a fair price.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assault Terminators are the way to go. Add a Devastator Box Set to the list and it looks like you're set to start playing. I always recommend the Dev Box Set as it has the Heavy Weapons your Tactical Marine's need!
    "A Space Marine Sgt. not taking a Powerfist makes as much sense as peeing with your pants on...you just don't do it." xanosaucy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have already bought Aobr but i did the trade in favour of the Orks at the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gee you guys don't know much about your codex, i don't even have the codex yet but i can post better point listings, watch (or your just lazy and i mean no disrespect)

Strikeforce-1500
    Battleforce-500
    battleforce-500
    10 Sternguard-400
    10 termies-500
    This is roughly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

that's like 500 dollars worth of stuff all at once and you want to buy that before you figure out how your army is going to be built?

if you build a specific list before you buy you could spend half of that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more like a 900 but anywway i like all the stuff and i want to not just have a specific list more like some option to my army in smaller games. Also i already got alot of the money i just need to get some more. Another thing is i will most likely buy the Codex, strikeforce and a battleforce or maybe both in one go not the termies and sternguard as well. Anyway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast