Forge World Imperial Armour Update - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forge World Imperial Armour Update

Im reading through this and the costs and stats vary greatly, how commonly accepted are the rules there?

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/pdf/ia2-update.pdf

This is commonly available and seems to update the rules for armour for the inquisition especially for iquisitors and the for the dreadnought interestingly suggest that you can select a drop pod as a dedicated transport.

also you will note that the Inquisitor can choose to fly in on a valkyrie and also you could choose this for inquisitional storm troopers as well !

The options are boundless. well not really but its got me thinking about how i would like to drop my storm troopers in ;p

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

jy2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

As this is not an official GW rulebook/codex, you need your opponent's permission before you can use it. It gives our DH/WH army an advantage in that we have updated vehicles and yet keep our all-powerful force weapons, unlimited range psychic hoods, smoke launchers that reduce penetrating hits to glancing, and other codex-creep perks.

+ Reply to Thread