fenrisian wolves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fenrisian wolves

i was told that if i give my wolf lord fenrisian wolves that he loses his independent character special rule. is this true? as far as i can understand from the codex the wolves count as part of his wargear. they disappear if he dies.

correct me if im at all wrong because if so then i will have to rethink my army list (which would suck. ty

I love my nuns with guns!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe they may still join a unit as the wolves count are wargear. That is the way I've been playing it but if someone can prove otherwise...
    Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Clicky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    135 (x3)

When most units are joined by a retinue, it states that they lose the independent character ability. Fenrisian wolves are wargear represented by a model that must remain within 2" of the model it is bought for, not just their unit.

As wargear without a statement about losing IC, I believe the RAW they would still join units.
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    http://www.gamesandhobbies.com/ New Location Open on the north end!

+ Reply to Thread