Daemonhunters allies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daemonhunters allies

Evening all, lately I have been wanting to make another Malleus army (one without Imperial Guard as allies) and so wanted to make something a bit different. Am I right in saying that in the DH codex it only says that Daemonhunters can be allied with squads from the IG codex and SM codex? I would really like to do a Space Wolves/Daemonhunters combo. also, are there any special rules for Inquisitor Lord Hector Rex out? I've just been using him as a Inquisitor Lord.

Last edited by Brother Grey Knight; November 3rd, 2009 at 19:27.
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Grey Knight View Post
    Evening all, lately I have been wanting to make another Malleus army (one without Imperial Guard as allies) and so wanted to make something a bit different. Am I right in saying that in the DH codex it only says that Daemonhunters can be allied with squads from the IG codex and SM codex? I would really like to do a Space Wolves/Daemonhunters combo. also, are there any special rules for Inquisitor Lord Hector Rex out? I've just been using him as a Inquisitor Lord.
    You cannot add space wolves to the DH army. Only 'nilla marines. You could however (since we're so damn expensive anyways) take Space Wolves as core and just add a lotta DH. Though that would only really work if going for the gk list, else the elite ally slots just won't cut it

Rex is only in the Imperial armour books (number 6 or 7)
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Grey Knight View Post
    Are there any special rules for Inquisitor Lord Hector Rex out?
    Imperial Armour 7 - Siege of Vraks Part 3

Buy a lord, give him a force weapon, artificer armour, and every piece of anti-daemon wargear and psychic power plus a couple of random non-combat retinue models
    -you'll have something that costs more than Abaddon and strongly resembles Hector Rex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    Imperial Armour 7 - Siege of Vraks Part 3

Buy a lord, give him a force weapon, artificer armour, and every piece of anti-daemon wargear and psychic power plus a couple of random non-combat retinue models
    -you'll have something that costs more than Abaddon and strongly resembles Hector Rex.
    That's very much true, though 1 str less but you'll live.
    Dont forget after the first 3 he could have decent combatish retinue models
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

+ Reply to Thread