Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hello everyone. I've been wrestling with a few questions that I'm sure you can answer.
1) Do the regimental standard and lord commissar Ld bubble help for moral tests in close combat?
2) Does a platoon or regimental standard confer the same +1 wound bonus when fighting a walker?
3) Do squads remain scoring units even when below half strength?
4) Do tanks benefit from cover if infantry are in front of them?
5) Is there a support group for Warhammer addicts?...
"...and thee shall know the Emperor's might when thy enemies fall before thy guns. No crude Orkish blade can pierce thy anointed armor, nor any twisted alien resist the sting of thy sword." ~Major Kaelen Rhodes
Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!
2. Nothing happens to walkers if they lose a close combat, so the bonus is kind of irrelevant. The only time this would help you is if the walker only caused a single wound, and your guys did nothing. The +1 bonus would make the combat a draw rather than your side losing.
3. Yes they do, unless they are falling back.
4. They will confer a cover save if they manage to cover up 50% of the vehicle's hull.
5. What the Prince said.
I WANNA GET STUCK IN WIT DA BOYZ