Honour guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honour guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honour guard

I have 1250pts crimson fists army and i want to make some honour guard for my chapter master.Is it allowed to convert them from T marines or from Command squad.I mean that I dont want to have ultramarines honour guard.Is it possible to take part in official GW tournament with converted honour guard marines which are extremelly different from codex's honour guard???

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Egg Head Miniatures:fbook And Justice For All's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    963 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilKota View Post
    I have 1250pts crimson fists army and i want to make some honour guard for my chapter master.Is it allowed to convert them from T marines or from Command squad.I mean that I dont want to have ultramarines honour guard.Is it possible to take part in official GW tournament with converted honour guard marines which are extremelly different from codex's honour guard???
    Provided you fulfill WYSIWYG and your honour guard follow the rules laid down in the SM codex then model away. ;-)

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Yes there shouldn't be a problem I know games workshop have made some nice vet models you could use but if you don't want to (or prefer the scifi warrior rather than the knight in space look)there is nothing to stop you using tactical marines as long as you equip them like Honour Gaurd. I belive they all have powerweapons and a boltgun and bolt pistol.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread